Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Eden does Couch-to-5K Program

I've decided to run a local 5K (very local, it starts a block away) at the end of October. With this in mind, I started training utilizing the Couch-to-5K program. Since Eden has a ton of energy, far more than any of our other dogs, she was nominated to be my running partner. The plan I am following is by time, so we run and then walk for a certain amount of time and our pace is what determines our distance. Which, is different from setting a certain distance and then taking the time to do that no matter what.

Eden started out strong but then by the end was lagging a little, having lost interest in this whole running business. I think she just has to get used to it, usually once she does something a couple of times she ends up loving it and really does well.
2.27 miles covered

No comments:

Post a Comment