Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Eden Meets Her Baby Brother

First, here is my gorgeous girl!
She looked so silly while she enjoyed a good roll :-)
Now that she has a really solid recall (I was able to call her off of going to meet a 5 year old girl walking by - her favorite!), she offers it all the time because I always, without fail, reward her for it.
 Dottie was really distracted today so Eden picked up the slack by bringing back the toys that Dottie left behind - something else we've really been working on I've been reinforcing at every opportunity!
Today, the reason we took the dogs to the park was to introduce them to Kastle. I was very particular about wanting Kastle and Eden to meet and get along - I wasn't worried, Eden is a lovely little dog and she proved me exactly right!

 
And of course, Dottie could not escape the Corgi Terror that is Ms. Evil Eden!!! :-D

2 comments:

  1. LOL too cute! I love the photos. How is Midas dealing with the arrival of the new little munchkin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Midas is a doll with all puppies (and babies too). In fact he's a little TOO nice - he tolerates all behavior and does not give corrections (even when they are DESERVED) so I am always on the lookout to make sure my pups aren't bullying him too much hahahaha

    ReplyDelete