Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Trashed Track

Today, Jason laid a gorgeous serpentine track in lovely spongy grass for Eden to work on increased length and a little different shape. Then a guy in a golf cart ran over it - not just over it, but he followed the path of the track with his tires...*sigh* I decided to give it a whirl anyway - and she NAILED it! Go Eden!! :-D


I started her at a right-angle and she did marvelous (missed the start by a tad so I need to change my direction of entry with her a little). There was supposed to be a majority of the steps with food (80%) and only a few without, about 65 paces total in length. But, I don't think she got all of her food, I think a lot of it was ground into the grass/dirt by the golf cart tires...She really did awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment