Sunday, March 18, 2012

Eden's 2nd Flyball Tourney (and New Title!!!)

SATURDAY:
Eden didn't get to run with the team much at this tournament because they were hard-pressed to win as it was.
Singles against Bacardi:
SUNDAY:
She did however break her fastest time in singles - I am so, so, so proud of her! Her new PB is 7.667 :-D She had a 7.44 run but I false started (only by -0.008) so it didn't count :-( I was incredibly bummed!! The line judge even asked the head judge if she could keep the score since she was so cute! :-D LOL I love my little girl.

Singles against Bacardi again:
Lets watch her fastest run!!!
She ran against a little terrier with some crossing over issues as well. Stewart's owner came to warn me about him and ask what I thought of the situation. She assured me that Stewart would not agress on Eden so I said she would be fine. He crossed over twice, one time she just shared the lane with him and the 2nd time she modified her box turn (turning right, a direction I have never taught her!) to accommodate him. She's the sweetest! She got to make up every run he did that so by the end of her races, she was walking over the jumps LOL Stewart's mom was thankful and very nice :-)
 This little dog has gained so much confidence in such a short time, she now can jump much higher than she would ever even attempt before. Her crate was stacked on another and she very casually just hopped into it!
She earned her first flyball title this weekend! Top Flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment