Monday, May 9, 2011

Getting a Cardigan Welsh Corgi

It's official! I have adopted this little girl right here!
She is just over a year old now, although I do have puppy pictures, courtesy of her amazing breeder! This is her dam:

This is her sire:
This is the litter she is from, she is the puppy on the left:
Here are some more adorable puppy pictures!
Her breeder had originally held her back as a conformation prospect, however, her bite has gone level (a fault) so he just wanted to place her into a solid pet home. He had hopes for a performance home and after extensive emails and a phone conversation we agreed that I might be the perfect fit for her. He sent me these pictures and I was immediately smitten with her - LOVE the white spot in her ear and the brindle thumb-print on the top of her noggin'. She's just stinkin' adorable!
 
Her brother was also a conformation prospect and his bite went level as well, he is still available to a pet home. Here he is with my new little girl:
She is going in to be spayed soon and then we're going to wait for her to recover before she is shipped to me, her new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment