Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Picking My New Girl Up!

Today I picked up my new little girlie. When I got to the airport, I brought her straight outside to potty and the name that came out of my mouth when I called her was...Eden! Sooo, meet Eden!!

The girl has some prey drive - she wanted to take off after the geese in this picture (you can click the picture to get it larger):
Little bit of a picture overload here, I was just so excited to find out how cute she is! And she's exactly like Jason said - very, very sweet. Quite clingy, very solid, stable temperament though - which is what I wanted specifically. Need to give her some time to get used to me, new place, new surroundings, new everything. She is quite photogenic though :-)
She already has a really nifty trick - bubble blowing!
No one can say this face isn't stinkin' cute!!!
She's getting the hang of the new house/bed/toys quite well
Getting sleepy....
She's the friendly sort...once she gets over that just about every other dog she meets is bigger/taller than her. hehe
And she smiles A LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment