Saturday, June 11, 2011

Herding Instinct Test

Eden's Herding Instinct Test was today. She had so. much. fun. It was the first time I saw her really light up and just cut-loose with no reservations. A joy to watch her doing what she was bred for!

Here are some of the pictures I got of her during the test:
Here is her video - it is pretty hilarious - complete with some serious sheep mistakes.
I am thinking of taking her back for lessons. I would like her to title as well but there just aren't enough trials in MI this summer to make it feasible. I may have to focus on other areas and come back to this later.
They had to change the sheep out after Eden's run - she was so energetic and drivey - it was wonderful! :-D Needless to say, she was exhausted (so was Dottie) afterwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment