Thursday, June 2, 2011

Presents in the Mail

Today Ms. Eden got a wonderful package in the mail from Nancy and her dogs Bujo and Jaxx. She was pretty excited. I was really excited because the toys were worthy of chasing, tugging and retrieving (in Eden's opinion) so that immediately upped their worth above everything else I've been using. These photos were the very first time I placed her in a position that I expected her to hold (on command as we've been practicing sit/down etc every day for her breakfast). She did quite well :-)

The note said:
"Eden -
Welcome to your new family. We're friends of Dottie and Jason's so we know we'll be friends of yours. Hope to see you this summer.
~ Bujo and Jaxx"

I first started working her retrieve in the hallway where she would have no option but to bring it back to me.
 She LOVES them! And of course, they are purple, which is her color.

No comments:

Post a Comment