Saturday, May 5, 2012

GRAC Trial: Day Two

Day two at GRAC for Eden and I. We arrived in plenty of time and I felt pretty prepared for our runs, although still sick-to-my-stomach nervous...LOL

JWW was up first, we had a small refusal at the tunnel - it was way darker than she was used to but she went in the second time.
Another Q!
Another looooonnnngggg wait before the Novice Standard run.
This was my favorite run so far, she was super happy and clean. We had one little mishap at the end where we were both sprinting towards the finish jump and Eden blew right by the chute. Then she was confused where I wanted to her to go, she perched on it, went around it and then finally went through. I was thrilled overall though!
Here she is with her ribbons so far :-D
She has no idea what the fuss is all about!
ETA: Novice Agility title (standard)

No comments:

Post a Comment